sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2013

Developing Communicative Skills (Young Learners)

One of my targets when I'm teaching the different CLIL topics is to increase the communicative skills of my students.
What I used to do is to expouse them to questions with two aims:


  • Talk in English not only with the teacher but also they have  to interact with their classmates.
  • Review school topics: days of the week, food, personal questions, greetings. 
This is the presentation I use with my students of Year 1 & 2. I add a new one every week and we practice them as a daily basis during the ten first minutes of the lessons. 



I HOPE YOU FOUND IT USEFUL FOR YOUR LESSON OR CLIL UNITS. 

1 comentario:

  1. Me ha parecido muy interesante el recurso de colgar la información poco a poco para los alumnos. No conocía esta herramienta y es posible que la use en un futuro.
    Gracias por compartirla!

    ResponderEliminar